Monday, May 10, 2010

Well.... it's monday, and in typical monday fashion I felt like I was asleep the entire day. I had a pretty good weekend, my activities include:

FRIDAY:

Chillaxin' to the maxin'

Playing MTG

Watching Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones.

Playing Pallar Anders Visa and Acoustic Medley by In Flames. (Check em')

SATURDAY:

Walking dogs at the SPCA

More Chillin'

Babysitting

Watched Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

SUNDAY:

Celebrated Mothers Day / My brothers Birthday

Watched Star Wars Episode IV : A New Hope

Watched half of Star Wars Episode V : The Empire Strikes Back

Started building my LEGO X-wing

Ate Cake.




Now my blog was gotten somewhat boring/stupid/pointless/painful but thats no problem because this is just a low point in my life as I struggle for greatness in my daily activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment